The BioMagResBank (BMRB: www.bmrb.wisc.edu) is a repository for experimental and derived data gathered from nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopic studies of biological molecules. BMRB is a partner in the Worldwide Protein Data Bank (wwPDB). The BMRB archive consists of four main data depositories: (i) quantitative NMR spectral parameters for proteins, peptides, nucleic acids, carbohydrates and ligands or cofactors (assigned chemical shifts, coupling constants and peak lists) and derived data (relaxation parameters, residual dipolar couplings, hydrogen exchange rates, pKa values, etc.), (ii) databases for NMR restraints processed from original author depositions available from the Protein Data Bank, (iii) time-domain (raw) spectral data from NMR experiments used to assign spectral resonances and determine the structures of biological macromolecules and (iv) a database of one- and two-dimensional 1H and 13C one- and two-dimensional NMR spectra for over 250 metabolites. The BMRB website provides free access to all of these data. BMRB has tools for querying the archive and retrieving information and an ftp site (ftp.bmrb.wisc.edu) where data in the archive can be downloaded in bulk. Two BMRB mirror sites exist: one at the PDBj, Protein Research Institute, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan (bmrb.protein.osaka-u.ac.jp) and the other at CERM, University of Florence, Florence, Italy (bmrb.postgenomicnmr.net/). The site at Osaka also accepts and processes data depositions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Heinecke, Andreas; Ye, Lifeng; De Iorio, Maria; Ebbels, Timothy: Bayesian deconvolution and quantification of metabolites from (J)-resolved NMR spectroscopy (2021)
- Ferreira, José F. S. Bravo; Khoo, Yuehaw; Singer, Amit: Semidefinite programming approach for the quadratic assignment problem with a sparse graph (2018)
- Szachniuk, Marta; De Cola, Maria Cristina; Felici, Giovanni; de Werra, Dominique; Błażewicz, Jacek: Optimal pathway reconstruction on 3D NMR maps (2015)
- Ulrich, Eldon L.; Akutsu, Hideo; Doreleijers, Jurgen F.; Harano, Yoko; Ioannidis, Yannis E.; Lin, Jundong; Livny, Miron; Mading, Steve; Maziuk, Dimitri; Miller, Zachary; Nakatani, Eiichi; Schulte, Christopher F.; Tolmie, David E.; Wenger, R. Kent; Yao, Hongyang; Markley, John L.: Biomagresbank. (2008) ioport
- Chen, Zhi-Zhong; Jiang, Tao; Lin, Guohui; Wen, Jianjun; Xu, Dong; Xu, Jinbo; Xu, Ying: Approximation algorithms for NMR spectral peak assignment. (2003)