GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of Discrete Problems. GetDP is a general finite element solver using mixed elements to discretize de Rham-type complexes in one, two and three dimensions. The main feature of GetDP is the closeness between the input data defining discrete problems (written by the user in ASCII data files) and the symbolic mathematical expressions of these problems.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 45 articles )
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45.
- Nicolet, André; Movchan, Alexander B.; Guenneau, Sébastien; Zolla, Frédéric: Asymptotic modelling of weakly twisted electrostatic problems (2006)
- Sjöberg, Daniel; Engström, Christian; Kristensson, Gerhard; Wall, David J. N.; Wellander, Niklas: A Floquet-Bloch decomposition of Maxwell’s equations applied to homogenization (2005)
- Guenneau, S.; Movchan, A. B.; Poulton, C. G.; Nicolet, A.: Coupling between electromagnetic and mechanical vibrations of thin-walled structures (2004)
- Guenneau, S.; Nicolet, A.; Geuzaine, C.; Zolla, F.; Movchan, A. B.: Comparisons of finite element and Rayleigh methods for the study of conical Bloch waves in arrays of metallic cylinders (2004)
- Nicolet, André; Guenneau, Sébastien; Geuzaine, Christophe; Zolla, Frédéric: Modelling of electromagnetic waves in periodic media with finite elements (2004)