2HDMC is a general-purpose calculator for the two-Higgs doublet model. It allows parametrization of the Higgs potential in many different ways, convenient specification of generic Yukawa sectors, the evaluation of decay widths, theoretical constraints and much more.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Oredsson, Joel; Rathsman, Johan: (\mathbbZ_2) breaking effects in 2-loop RG evolution of 2HDM (2019)
- Darvishi, Neda; Krawczyk, Maria: Implication of quadratic divergences cancellation in the two Higgs doublet model (2018)
- Cherchiglia, Adriano; Kneschke, Patrick; Stöckinger, Dominik; Stöckinger-Kim, Hyejung: The muon magnetic moment in the 2HDM: complete two-loop result (2017)
- Degrande, Celine: Automatic evaluation of UV and (R_2) terms for beyond the standard model Lagrangians: a proof-of-principle (2015)
- Enberg, Rikard; Klemm, William; Moretti, Stefano; Munir, Shoaib; Wouda, Glenn: Charged Higgs boson in the (W^\pm) Higgs channel at the Large Hadron Collider (2015)
- Hespel, Benoît; López-Val, David; Vryonidou, Eleni: Higgs pair production via gluon fusion in the two-Higgs-doublet model (2014)
- Rathsman, Johan; Rössler, Thomas: Closing the window on light charged Higgs bosons in the NMSSM (2012)
- Eriksson, David; Rathsman, Johan; Stål, Oscar: \texttt2HDMC -- two-Higgs-doublet model calculator (2010)
- Eriksson, David; Rathsman, Johan; Stål, Oscar: Erratum for “\texttt2HDMC -- two-Higgs-doublet model calculator” (2010)
- Moretti, M.; Moretti, S.; Piccinini, F.; Pittau, R.; Rathsman, J.: Production of light Higgs pairs in 2-Higgs doublet models via the Higgs-strahlung process at the LHC (2010)