CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. CVC3 is the last offspring of a series of popular SMT provers, which originated at Stanford University with the SVC system. In particular, it builds on the code base of CVC Lite, its most recent predecessor. Its high level design follows that of the Sammy prover.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 85 articles )
Showing results 81 to 85 of 85.
- Ge, Yeting; Barrett, Clark; Tinelli, Cesare: Solving quantified verification conditions using satisfiability modulo theories (2007)
- Nieuwenhuis, Robert; Oliveras, Albert; Rodríguez-Carbonell, Enric; Rubio, Albert: Challenges in satisfiability modulo theories (2007)
- Sebastiani, Roberto: Lazy satisfiability modulo theories (2007)
- Bruttomesso, Roberto; Cimatti, Alessandro; Franzén, Anders; Griggio, Alberto; Sebastiani, Roberto: Delayed theory combination vs. Nelson-Oppen for satisfiability modulo theories: A comparative analysis (2006)
- Mclaughlin, Sean; Barrett, Clark; Ge, Yeting: Cooperating theorem provers: a case study combining HOL-Light and CVC Lite (2006)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.cs.nyu.edu/acsys/cvc3/publications.html