The program ASPeRiX is an implementation of the stable model semantics for normal logic programs. The main specifity of our system is to realize a forward chaining of first order rules that are grounded on the fly. So, unlike others available ASP systems, ASPeRiX does not need a pregrounding processing.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Béatrix, Christopher; Lefèvre, Claire; Garcia, Laurent; Stéphan, Igor: Justifications and blocking sets in a rule-based answer set computation (2016)
- Gebser, Martin; Janhunen, Tomi; Jost, Holger; Kaminski, Roland; Schaub, Torsten: ASP solving for expanding universes (2015)
- Calimeri, Francesco; Ianni, Giovambattista; Ricca, Francesco; Alviano, Mario; Bria, Annamaria; Catalano, Gelsomina; Cozza, Susanna; Faber, Wolfgang; Febbraro, Onofrio; Leone, Nicola; Manna, Marco; Martello, Alessandra; Panetta, Claudio; Perri, Simona; Reale, Kristian; Santoro, Maria Carmela; Sirianni, Marco; Terracina, Giorgio; Veltri, Pierfrancesco: The third answer set programming competition: preliminary report of the system competition track (2011) ioport
- Toni, Francesca; Sergot, Marek: Argumentation and answer set programming (2011)
- Lefèvre, Claire; Nicolas, Pascal: A first order forward chaining approach for answer set computing (2009)
- Lefèvre, Claire; Nicolas, Pascal: The first version of a new ASP solver: ASPeRiX (2009) ioport