MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java™. You can use MATLAB for a range of applications, including signal processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology. More than a million engineers and scientists in industry and academia use MATLAB, the language of technical computing.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12640 articles , 8 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 12640.
- Shafai, Bahram: System identification and adaptive control (to appear) (2024)
- Abbasbandy, Saeid; Shivanian, Elyas; AL-Jizani, Khalid Hammood; Atluri, Satya N.: Pseudospectral meshless radial point interpolation for generalized biharmonic equation subject to simply supported and clamped boundary conditions (2021)
- Adelgren, Nathan: Advancing parametric optimization. On multiparametric linear complementarity problems with parameters in general locations (2021)
- Agress, Daniel J.; Guidotti, Patrick Q.: The smooth extension embedding method (2021)
- Alberto Gomez: MIPROT: A Medical Image Processing Toolbox for MATLAB (2021) arXiv
- Ali, Bagh; Nie, Yufeng; Hussain, Sajjad; Habib, Danial; Abdal, Sohaib: Insight into the dynamics of fluid conveying tiny particles over a rotating surface subject to Cattaneo-Christov heat transfer, Coriolis force, and Arrhenius activation energy (2021)
- Alimo, Ryan; Cavaglieri, Daniele; Beyhaghi, Pooriya; Bewley, Thomas R.: Design of IMEXRK time integration schemes via Delaunay-based derivative-free optimization with nonconvex constraints and grid-based acceleration (2021)
- Almaksour, Khaled; Krim, Youssef; Kouassi, N’guessan; Navarro, Nicolas; François, Bruno; Letrouvé, Tony; Saudemont, Christophe; Taunay, Lionel; Robyns, Benoit: Comparison of dynamic models for a DC railway electrical network including an AC/DC bi-directional power station (2021)
- Alshabeeb, Israa Ali; Ali, Nidaa Ghalib: Optimization of fuzzy inference system based on particle swarm optimization to enhance the efficiency of system (2021)
- Álvarez, Diego; González-Rodríguez, Pedro; Kindelan, Manuel: A local radial basis function method for the Laplace-Beltrami operator (2021)
- Amigó, José M.; Dale, Roberto; Tempesta, Piergiulio: A generalized permutation entropy for noisy dynamics and random processes (2021)
- Amin, Rohul; Shah, Kamal; Asif, Muhammad; Khan, Imran; Ullah, Faheem: An efficient algorithm for numerical solution of fractional integro-differential equations via Haar wavelet (2021)
- Anderson, A.; González, A. H.; Ferramosca, A.; Hernandez-Vargas, E. A.: Discrete-time MPC for switched systems with applications to biomedical problems (2021)
- Antil, Harbir; Berry, Tyrus; Harlim, John: Fractional diffusion maps (2021)
- Aouadi, Moncef; Mahfoudhi, Imed; Moulahi, Taoufik: Decay and numerical results in nonsimple viscoelasticity (2021)
- Apostolakis, Georgios: Mixed variational one-dimensional dynamic thermo-viscoplasticity for wave propagation (2021)
- Arancibia-Ibarra, Claudio; Bode, Michael; Flores, José; Pettet, Graeme; van Heijster, Peter: Turing patterns in a diffusive Holling-Tanner predator-prey model with an alternative food source for the predator (2021)
- Araujo, Leonardo C.; Sansão, João P. H.; Vale-Cardoso, Adriano S.: Fast computation of binomial coefficients (2021)
- Atangana, Abdon; İğret Araz, Seda: New numerical scheme with Newton polynomial. Theory, methods, and applications (2021)
- Ávila, Andrés I.; González, Galo Javier; Kopecz, Stefan; Meister, Andreas: Extension of modified Patankar-Runge-Kutta schemes to nonautonomous production-destruction systems based on Oliver’s approach (2021)