TRIGMAN: A System for Algebraic Manipulation of Poisson Series. The TRIGMAN system, manipulates Poisson Series (trignometric series with polynomial coefficients). It consists of a set of FORTRAN preprocessor written in SNOBOL and a set of FORTRAN subroutine for elementary symbolic operations. The TRIGMAN source language resembles FORTRAN but with additional declarations. Programs are translated into legal FORTRAN then compiled.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- San-juan, Félix; Abad, Alberto: Algebraic and symbolic manipulation of Poisson series (2001)
- Konopliv, Alex: A perturbation method and some applications (1990)
- Ahmed, A. H.; Tapley, Byron D.: Equivalence of the generalized Lie-Hori method and the method of averaging (1984)
- van Hulzen, J. A.; Calmet, J.: Computer algebra systems (1982)
- Choi, J. S.; Tapley, B. D.: An extended canonical perturbation method (1973)