Rules2CP is a general purpose rule-based modeling language for constraint programming. It aims at making constraint programming technology easier to use by non-programmers, by modeling combinatorial optimization problems with logical rules and elementary data structures, and by allowing the building of Rules2CP libraries for specific problems. The Packing Knowledge Modeling Language PKML is such a library developed in the framework of the European Net-WMS project for higher-dimensional bin packing problems taking into account extra placement constraints and specific industrial requirements. The Rules2CP compiler transforms Rules2CP statements into constraint programs in different target systems, currently Sicstus-Prolog and Choco-Java. The Rules2CP compiler is implemented in Sicstus Prolog.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Mauricio Toro, Camilo Rueda, Carlos Agón, Gérard Assayag: Gelisp: A Library to Represent Musical CSPs and Search Strategies (2015) arXiv
- Martin, Julien; Martinez, Thierry; Fages, François: Procedural code generation vs static expansion in modelling languages for constraint programming (2011)
- Wuille, Pieter; Schrijvers, Tom: Parameterized models for on-line and off-line use (2011) ioport
- Fages, François; Martin, Julien: Modelling search strategies in Rules2CP (2009) ioport
- Fages, François; Martin, Julien: From rules to constraint programs with the Rules2CP modelling language (2009)