FiOrdOs is a Matlab toolbox for automated C-code generation of first-order methods for parametric convex programs with a quadratic cost and with a feasible set being the intersection of (i) a simple convex set for which a projection can be evaluated at low cost and (ii) optionally an affine set. Besides C-code, FiOrdOs generates tailored interfaces for calling the solver from Matlab or Simulink. Additional features include optimal preconditioning and certification of the iteration count.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Verschueren, Robin; Frison, Gianluca; Kouzoupis, Dimitris; Frey, Jonathan; van Duijkeren, Niels; Zanelli, Andrea; Novoselnik, Branimir; Albin, Thivaharan; Quirynen, Rien; Diehl, Moritz: \textttacados-- a modular open-source framework for fast embedded optimal control (2022)
- Takapoui, Reza; Moehle, Nicholas; Boyd, Stephen; Bemporad, Alberto: A simple effective heuristic for embedded mixed-integer quadratic programming (2020)
- Perne, Matija; Gerkšič, Samo; Pregelj, Boštjan: Soft inequality constraints in gradient method and fast gradient method for quadratic programming (2019)
- Kouzoupis, Dimitris; Frison, Gianluca; Zanelli, Andrea; Diehl, Moritz: Recent advances in quadratic programming algorithms for nonlinear model predictive control (2018)
- Šantin, Ondřej; Jarošová, Marta; Havlena, Vladimír; Dostál, Zdeněk: Proportioning with second-order information for model predictive control (2017)
- Giselsson, Pontus; Boyd, Stephen: Metric selection in fast dual forward-backward splitting (2015)
- Kufoalor, D. K. M.; Aaker, V.; Johansen, T. A.; Imsland, L.; Eikrem, G. O.: Automatically generated embedded model predictive control: moving an industrial PC-based MPC to an embedded platform (2015)