Cell Illustrator is a software tool that enables biologists to draw, model, elucidate and simulate complex biological processes and systems. It has outstanding drawing capabilities, moreover it allows researchers to model metabolic pathways, signal transduction cascades, gene regulatory pathways as well as dynamic interactions of various biological entities such as genomic DNA, mRNA and proteins. Cell Illustrator models are used to visualize biological pathways, interpret experimental data and test hypotheses. In addition, it provides researchers with model diagrams of publication quality and simulation result charts.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Herajy, Mostafa; Liu, Fei; Heiner, Monika: Efficient modelling of yeast cell cycles based on multisite phosphorylation using coloured hybrid Petri nets with marking-dependent arc weights (2018)
- Bonzanni, Nicola; Feenstra, K. Anton; Fokkink, Wan; Heringa, Jaap: Petri nets are a biologist’s best friend (2014)
- Herajy, Mostafa; Heiner, Monika: A steering server for collaborative simulation of quantitative Petri nets (2014) ioport
- Elloumi, Mourad (ed.); Zomaya, Albert Y. (ed.): Algorithms in computational molecular biology. Techniques approaches and applications. (2011)
- Matsuno, Hiroshi; Nagasaki, Masao; Miyano, Satoru: Hybrid Petri net based modeling for biological pathway simulation (2011)
- Nagasaki, Masao; Saito, Ayumu; Doi, Atsushi; Matsuno, Hiroshi; Miyano, Satoru: Foundations of systems biology. Using cell illustrator and pathway databases. With CD-ROM. (2009)