R package benchmark: Benchmark Experiments Toolbox. The benchmark package provides a toolbox for setup, execution and analysis of benchmark experiments. Main focus is the analysis of data accumulating during the execution – one primary objective is the statistical correct computation of the candidate algorithms’ order.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Roy, Asim; Qureshi, Shiban; Pande, Kartikeya; Nair, Divitha; Gairola, Kartik; Jain, Pooja; Singh, Suraj; Sharma, Kirti; Jagadale, Akshay; Lin, Yi-Yang; Sharma, Shashank; Gotety, Ramya; Zhang, Yuexin; Tang, Ji; Mehta, Tejas; Sindhanuru, Hemanth; Okafor, Nonso; Das, Santak; Gopal, Chidambara N.; Rudraraju, Srinivasa B.; Kakarlapudi, Avinash V.: Performance comparison of machine learning platforms (2019)
- Eugster, Manuel J. A.; Leisch, Friedrich; Strobl, Carolin: (Psycho-)analysis of benchmark experiments: a formal framework for investigating the relationship between data sets and learning algorithms (2014)
- Filzmoser, Peter (ed.); Gatu, Cristian (ed.); Zeileis, Achim (ed.): Special issue on statistical algorithms and software in R (2014)
- Bischl, Bernd; Schiffner, Julia; Weihs, Claus: Benchmarking local classification methods (2013)
- Eugster, Manuel J. A.: Benchmark experiments. A tool for analyzing statistical learning algorithms. (2011)
- Eugster, Manuel J. A.; Leisch, Friedrich: Weighted and robust archetypal analysis (2011)
- Eugster, Manuel J. A.; Leisch, Friedrich: Exploratory analysis of benchmark experiments an interactive approach (2011)
- Wilhelm, Adalbert F. X. (ed.); Linsen, Lars (ed.): Special issue: Data viz VI (2011)