Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications that need to represent and reason about information using OWL, Pellet is the leading choice for systems where sound-and-complete OWL DL reasoning is essential. Pellet includes support for OWL 2 profiles including OWL 2 EL. It incorporates optimizations for nominals, conjunctive query answering, and incremental reasoning. There’s more detailed information about the architecture of the system and its features in Pellet Help. An OWL DL reasoner like Pellet is a core component of ontology-based data management applications; if you need expertise in the use of Pellet for advanced integration or analysis applications, Clark & Parsia LLC can help in a variety of roles: consulting, application development, and OEM licensing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 92 articles )
Showing results 81 to 92 of 92.
- Horrocks, Ian; Sattler, Ulrike: A tableau decision procedure for (\mathcalSHOIQ) (2007)
- Hustadt, Ullrich; Motik, Boris; Sattler, Ulrike: Reasoning in description logics by a reduction to disjunctive datalog (2007)
- Keeney, John; Lewis, David; O’Sullivan, Declan: Ontological semantics for distributing contextual knowledge in highly distributed autonomic systems (2007) ioport
- Motik, Boris: On the properties of metamodeling in OWL (2007)
- Motik, Boris; Shearer, Rob; Horrocks, Ian: Optimized reasoning in description logics using hypertableaux (2007)
- Sattler, Ulrike: Reasoning in description logics: Basics, extensions, and relatives (2007)
- Sirin, Evren; Parsia, Bijan; Grau, Bernardo Cuenca; Kalyanpur, Aditya; Katz, Yarden: Pellet: A practical OWL-DL reasoner. (2007) ioport
- Tsarkov, Dmitry; Horrocks, Ian; Patel-Schneider, Peter F.: Optimizing terminological reasoning for expressive description logics (2007)
- Yarimagan, Yalin; Dogac, Asuman: Semantics based customization of UBL document schemas (2007) ioport
- Motik, Boris; Sattler, Ulrike: A comparison of reasoning techniques for querying large description logic aboxes (2006)
- Peinado, Federico; Gervás, Pablo: Evaluation of automatic generation of basic stories (2006)
- Dogac, Asuman; Kabak, Yildiray; Laleci, Gokce B.; Mattocks, Carl; Najmi, Farrukh; Pollock, Jeff: Enhancing ebXML registries to make them OWL aware (2005) ioport