HBFTrans2: A Maple package to construct Hirota bilinear form for nonlinear equations. An improved algorithm for symbolic computation of Hirota bilinear form of nonlinear equations by a logarithm transformation is presented. The improved algorithm is more efficient by using the property of Hirota-D operator. The software package HBFTrans2 is written in Maple and its running efficiency is tested by a variety of soliton equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ünsal, Ömer: Complexiton solutions for ((3+1)) dimensional KdV-type equation (2018)
- Jia, Ting-Ting; Chai, Yu-zhen; Hao, Hui-Qin: Multisoliton solutions and breathers for the coupled nonlinear Schrödinger equations via the Hirota method (2016)
- Zhang, Lijun; Khalique, C. M.: Traveling wave solutions and infinite-dimensional linear spaces of multiwave solutions to Jimbo-Miwa equation (2014)
- Yang, Xu-dong; Ruan, Hang-yu: HBHGen: a Maple package to construct the Hirota bilinear form for nonlinear equations (2013)
- Yang, Xu-Dong; Ruan, Hang-Yu: HBFTrans2: A Maple package to construct Hirota bilinear form for nonlinear equations (2011)
- Ye, Yichao; Wang, Lihong; Chang, Zhaowei; He, Jingsong: An efficient algorithm of logarithmic transformation to Hirota bilinear form of KdV-type bilinear equation (2011)
- Yang, Xu-Dong; Ruan, Hang-Yu: A Maple package on symbolic computation of Hirota bilinear form for nonlinear equations (2009)