Toward an integration of BPEL in Agapia Agapia, a recently proposed high-level structured programming language for interactive computation, can be seen as a coordination language and is developed on top of usual imperative or functional programming languages. (WS-)BPEL ((web services-) business process execution language) focuses on the execution and control of modern business processes. This paper reports preliminary results on an attempt to integrate BPEL into Agapia.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Paduraru, Ciprian Ionut; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: Adaptive virtual organisms: a compositional model for complex hardware-software binding (2020)
- Banu-Demergian, Iulia Teodora; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: Towards a formal representation of interactive systems (2014)
- Diaconescu, Denisa; Petre, Luigia; Sere, Kaisa; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: Refinement of structured interactive systems (2014)
- Chira, Camelia; Şerbănuţă, Traian Florin; Ştefănescu, Gheorghe: P systems with control nuclei: the concept (2010)
- Ştefănescu, Gheorghe; Tătărâm, Monica: Toward an integration of BPEL in Agapia (2009)
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: AGAPIA v0.1: A programming language for interactive systems and its typing system (2008) ioport
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: A sound spatio-temporal hoare logic for the verification of structured interactive programs with registers and voices (2008) ioport
- Dragoi, Cezara; Stefanescu, Gheorghe: On compiling structured interactive programs with registers and voices (2008)
Further publications can be found at: http://fsl.cs.uiuc.edu/index.php/FSL_Publications