Molecubes – an attractive programmable robotics system Molecubes could play a significant role in technical training in the near future. These cubes, fitted with computer chips, can be successively attached to each other. Each Molecube communicates with all the other cubes; the energy supply and transmission of signals from one Molecube to the next are thereby ensured. Young people can use the Molecubes to build and program their own robots.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Akitaya, Hugo A.; Arkin, Esther M.; Damian, Mirela; Demaine, Erik D.; Dujmović, Vida; Flatland, Robin; Korman, Matias; Palop, Belen; Parada, Irene; Renssen, André van; Sacristán, Vera: Universal reconfiguration of facet-connected modular robots by pivots: the (O(1)) musketeers (2021)
- Ning, Meng; Shao, Lei; Chen, FangJian; Li, Mingxing; Zhang, Chunyu; Zhang, Qiuju: Modeling and analysis of a modular multilegged robot with improved fault tolerance and environmental adaptability (2019)
- Ahmadzadeh, Hossein; Masehian, Ellips: Modular robotic systems: methods and algorithms for abstraction, planning, control, and synchronization (2015)
- Gupta, Sameer; Singla, Ekta: Evolutionary robotics in two decades: a review (2015) ioport
- Aloupis, Greg; Benbernou, Nadia; Damian, Mirela; Demaine, Erik D.; Flatland, Robin; Iacono, John; Wuhrer, Stefanie: Efficient reconfiguration of lattice-based modular robots (2013)
- Da Silva Simões, Alexandre; Colombini, Esther Luna; Matsuura, Jackson Paul; Franchin, Marcelo Nicoletti: TORP: the open robot project. A framework for module-based robots (2012) ioport
- Sadjadi, Hossein; Mohareri, Omid; Al-Jarrah, Mohammad Amin; Assaleh, Khaled: Design and implementation of HexBot: a modular self-reconfigurable robotic system (2012)
- Weller, Michael Philetus; Gross, Mark D.; Goldstein, Seth Copen: Hyperform specification: designing and interacting with self-reconfiguring materials (2011) ioport
- Levi, Paul (ed.); Kernbach, Serge (ed.): Symbiotic multi-robot organisms. Reliability, adaptability, evolution. (2010)