FLAC3D is a numerical modeling code for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, and structural support in three dimensions. FLAC3D is used in analysis, testing, and design by geotechnical, civil, and mining engineers. It is designed to accommodate any kind of geotechnical engineering project where continuum analysis is necessary.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Kim, Jihoon: A new numerically stable sequential algorithm for coupled finite-strain elastoplastic geomechanics and flow (2018)
- Salvatore, Erminio; Andò, Edward; Modoni, Giuseppe; Viggiani, Gioacchino: The effects of strain localization on the determination of critical state seen with experimental and numerical models (2018)
- Hokmabadi, Aslan S.; Fatahi, Behzad: Influence of foundation type on seismic performance of buildings considering soil-structure interaction (2016)
- Wang, Min; Cao, Ping: Numerical analysis of flattened Brazilian disc test based on the cusp catastrophe theory (2016)
- Gupta, Shubhangi; Helmig, Rainer; Wohlmuth, Barbara: Non-isothermal, multi-phase, multi-component flows through deformable methane hydrate reservoirs (2015)
- Lin, Hang; Liu, Taoying; Li, Jiangteng; Cao, Ping: A simple generation technique of complex geotechnical computational model (2013) ioport
- Ma, Zong-yuan; Liao, Hong-jian; Dang, Fa-ning: Unified elastoplastic finite difference and its application (2013)
- Li, Yin-Ping; Yang, Chun-He; Daemen, Jaak J. K.; Yin, Xue-Ying; Chen, Feng: A new Cosserat-like constitutive model for bedded salt rocks (2009)
- Chugh, Ashok K.: Natural vibration characteristics of gravity structures (2007)
- Chugh, Ashok K.: A counterfort versus a cantilever retaining wall - a seismic equivalence (2005)
- Rangel, José Luis; Iturrarán-Viveros, Ursula; Ayala, A. Gustavo; Cervantes, Francisco: Tunnel stability analysis during construction using a neuro-fuzzy system (2005)
- Chugh, Ashok K.: On the boundary conditions in slope stability analysis (2003)