On the GAP package sgpviz. This is a brief description of the GAP package sgpviz, a package designed to visualize finite semigroups through their 𝒟-classes or Cayley graphs, as well as to make friendlier the usage of GAP when dealing with finite semigroups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Almeida, Jorge; Costa, Alfredo; Kyriakoglou, Revekka; Perrin, Dominique: On the group of a rational maximal bifix code (2020)
- Costa, Alfredo; Steinberg, Benjamin: A categorical invariant of flow equivalence of shifts (2016)
- Delgado, Manuel; Steinberg, Benjamin: On iterated Mal’cev products with a pseudovariety of groups. (2011)
- Cordeiro, E.; Delgado, M.; Fernandes, V. H.: Relative Abelian kernels of some classes of transformation monoids. (2006)
- Cordeiro, Edite; Delgado, Manuel: Computing relative Abelian kernels of finite monoids. (2006)
- Delgado, Manuel; Morais, José: On the \textttGAPpackage sgpviz. (2006)
- Iglesias, Andrés (ed.); Takayama, Nobuki (ed.): Mathematical software -- ICMS 2006. Second international congress on mathematical software, Castro Urdiales, Spain, September 1--3, 2006. Proceedings (2006)