QPmR-quasi-polynomial root-finder: algorithm update and examples An updated QPmR algorithm implementation for computation and analysis of the spectrum of quasi-polynomials is presented. The objective is to compute all the zeros of a quasi-polynomial located in a given region of the complex plane. The root-finding task is based on mapping the quasi-polynomial in the complex plane. Consequently, utilizing spectrum distribution diagram of the quasi-polynomial, the asymptotic exponentials of the retarded chains are determined. If the quasi-polynomial is of neutral type, the spectrum of associated exponential polynomial is assessed, supplemented by determining the safe upper bound of its spectrum. Next to the outline of the computational tools involved in QPmR, its Matlab implementation is presented. Finally, the algorithm is demonstrated by three examples.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Feng, Qian; Nguang, Sing Kiong; Perruquetti, Wilfrid: Dissipative stabilization of linear systems with time-varying general distributed delays (2020)
- Ünal, Hakkı Ulaş; İftar, Altuğ: On strong stabilizability of MIMO infinite-dimensional systems (2020)
- Feng, Qian; Nguang, Sing Kiong: Dissipative delay range analysis of coupled differential-difference delay systems with distributed delays (2018)
- Erol, H. Ersin; İftar, Altuğ: Stabilization of decentralized descriptor-type neutral time-delay systems by time-delay controllers (2016)
- Hengster-Movric, Kristian; Lewis, Frank L.; Šebek, Michael; Vyhlídal, Tomáš: Cooperative synchronization control for agents with control delays: a synchronizing region approach (2015)
- Vyhlídal, Tomáš; Zítek, Pavel: QPmR-quasi-polynomial root-finder: algorithm update and examples (2014)