RComp: A Mathematica package for computing with recursive sequences. The set of sequences that satisfy some linear recurrence relation with constant coefficients is considered. Operations over this set are implemented in the computer algebra system Mathematica. For representing sequences several finite representations are provided together with functions which convert among them. For a large class of identities involving these sequences computer generated proofs can be obtained by the package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kilic, E.; Prodinger, H.: Sums of products of generalized Fibonacci and Lucas numbers (2015)
- Blanc, Régis; Henzinger, Thomas A.; Hottelier, Thibaud; Kovács, Laura: ABC: algebraic bound computation for loops (2010)
- Kauers, Manuel; Zimmermann, Burkhard: Computing the algebraic relations of (C)-finite sequences and multisequences (2008)
- Blyumin, Sam L.; Golan, Jonathan S.: One-sided complements and solutions of the equation (aXb=c) in semirings (2002)
- Nemes, István; Petkovšek, Marko: RComp: A \textitMathematicapackage for computing with recursive sequences (1995)