rlecuyer: R interface to RNG with multiple streams. Provides an interface to the C implementation of the random number generator with multiple independent streams developed by L’Ecuyer et al (2002). The main purpose of this package is to enable the use of this random number generator in parallel R applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Arsalane Chouaib Guidoum, Kamal Boukhetala: Performing Parallel Monte Carlo and Moment Equations Methods for Ito and Stratonovich Stochastic Differential Systems: R Package Sim.DiffProc (2020) not zbMATH
- Michael Hahsler and Matthew Bolaños and John Forrest: Introduction to stream: An Extensible Framework for Data Stream Clustering Research with R (2017) not zbMATH
- Liang Jing; Victor De Oliveira: geoCount: An R Package for the Analysis of Geostatistical Count Data (2015) not zbMATH
- Muchmore, Patrick; Marjoram, Paul: Exact likelihood-free Markov chain Monte Carlo for elliptically contoured distributions (2015)
- Stephan Ritter; Nicholas Jewell; Alan Hubbard: R Package multiPIM: A Causal Inference Approach to Variable Importance Analysis (2014) not zbMATH
- Andreas Alfons; Matthias Templ; Peter Filzmoser: An Object-Oriented Framework for Statistical Simulation: The R Package simFrame (2010) not zbMATH
- Tierney, Luke; Rossini, A. J.; Li, Na: \textttSnow: A parallel computing framework for the R system (2009)