R package mixdist: Finite Mixture Distribution Models. This package contains functions for fitting finite mixture distribution models to grouped data and conditional data by the method of maximum likelihood using a combination of a Newton-type algorithm and the EM algorithm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dychko, H. M.; Maĭboroda, R. E.: A generalized Nadaraya-Watson estimator for observations obtained from a mixture (2020)
- Chen, Ying-Ju; Miljkovic, Tatjana: From grouped to de-grouped data: a new approach in distribution fitting for grouped data (2019)
- Arnošt Komárek; Lenka Komárková: Capabilities of R Package mixAK for Clustering Based on Multivariate Continuous and Discrete Longitudinal Data (2014) not zbMATH
- Podlaski, Rafał; Roesch, Francis A.: Modelling diameter distributions of two-cohort forest stands with various proportions of dominant species: a two-component mixture model approach (2014)
- Maiboroda, Rostyslav; Sugakova, Olena: Nonparametric density estimation for symmetric distributions by contaminated data (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://ms.mcmaster.ca/peter/mix/refs.html