G1DBN: A package performing Dynamic Bayesian Network inference. G1DBN performs DBN inference using 1st order conditional dependencies.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ajmal, Hamda B.; Madden, Michael G.: Inferring dynamic gene regulatory networks with low-order conditional independencies -- an evaluation of the method (2020)
- Lim, Néhémy; d’Alché-Buc, Florence; Auliac, Cédric; Michailidis, George: Operator-valued kernel-based vector autoregressive models for network inference (2015)
- Nagarajan, Radhakrishnan; Scutari, Marco; Lèbre, Sophie: Bayesian networks in R. With applications in systems biology (2013)
- Roverato, Alberto; Castelo, Robert: Learning undirected graphical models from multiple datasets with the generalized non-rejection rate (2012) ioport
- Lèbre, Sophie: Inferring dynamic genetic networks with low order independencies (2009)