GHOOST: Global Network Alignment using Multiscale Spectral Signatures. GHOST is a software package for global biological network alignment. It computes alignments based on a novel spectral signature for comparing the topological similarity of nodes across networks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Nassar, Huda; Kollias, Georgios; Grama, Ananth; Gleich, David F.: Scalable algorithms for multiple network alignment (2021)
- Kolla, Alexandra; Koutis, Ioannis; Madan, Vivek; Sinop, Ali Kemal: Spectrally robust graph isomorphism (2018)
- Navlakha, Saket: Learning the structural vocabulary of a network (2017)
- Emmert-Streib, Frank; Dehmer, Matthias; Shi, Yongtang: Fifty years of graph matching, network alignment and network comparison (2016)
- El-Kebir, Mohammed; Heringa, Jaap; Klau, Gunnar W.: Natalie 2.0: sparse global network alignment as a special case of quadratic assignment (2015)
- Ibragimov, Rashid; Malek, Maximilian; Guo, Jiong; Baumbach, Jan: GEDEVO: an evolutionary graph edit distance algorithm for biological network alignment (2013)