Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical functions. A large number of functionalities is included in Scilab: Maths & Simulation: For usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools for control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains. Application Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 176 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 176.
- Pimpare, Sangita Baburao; Sutar, Chandrashekhar S.: Hollow cylinder with thermoelastic modelling by reduced differential transform (2022)
- Tomasiello, Stefania; Pedrycz, Witold; Loia, Vincenzo: Contemporary fuzzy logic. A perspective of fuzzy logic with Scilab (2022)
- Gevorkyan, M. N.; Korol’kova, A. V.; Kulyabov, D. S.: Using a template engine as a computer algebra tool (2021)
- Koller, Lukas; Witteveen, Wolfgang; Pichler, Florian; Fischer, Peter: A general hyper-reduction strategy for finite element structures with nonlinear surface loads based on the calculus of variations and stress modes (2021)
- Le, Van Chien; Ta, Thi Thanh Mai: Constrained shape optimization problem in elastic mechanics. Dedicated to Professor Dinh Nho Hao on the occasion of his 60th birthday (2021)
- Murakami, Cássio: Analytical solution of the Euler-Poinsot problem (2021)
- Sutar, Chandrashekhar S.; Patil, Sandip N.: Effect of thermal stresses and reduced differential transform on bending of the rectangular plate (2021)
- Bingi, Kishore; Ibrahim, Rosdiazli; Karsiti, Mohd Noh; Hassan, Sabo Miya; Harindran, Vivekananda Rajah: Fractional-order systems and PID controllers. Using Scilab and curve fitting based approximation techniques (2020)
- Che, Haochi; Huang, Jun; Zhao, Xudong; Ma, Xiang; Xu, Ning: Functional interval observer for discrete-time systems with disturbances (2020)
- Joshi, Sandeep S.; Pawar, Kishor F.: Energy of some graphs of prime graph of a ring (2020)
- Kuřátko, Jan; Ratschan, Stefan: Solving reachability problems by a scalable constrained optimization method (2020)
- Thota, Srinivasarao: On solving system of linear differential-algebraic equations using reduction algorithm (2020)
- Chbani, Zaki; Mazgouri, Zakaria; Riahi, Hassan: From convergence of dynamical equilibrium systems to bilevel hierarchical Ky Fan minimax inequalities and applications (2019)
- Dapogny, Charles; Estevez, Rafael; Faure, Alexis; Michailidis, Georgios: Shape and topology optimization considering anisotropic features induced by additive manufacturing processes (2019)
- De Donno, Remo; Ghidoni, Antonio; Noventa, Gianmaria; Rebay, Stefano: Shape optimization of the ERCOFTAC centrifugal pump impeller using open-source software (2019)
- Kuřátko, Jan: Factorization of saddle-point matrices in dynamical systems optimization -- reusing pivots (2019)
- Phon-On, Aniruth; Saelim, Rattikan: Quadratic polynomials with rational roots and integer coefficients in arithmetic progression (2019)
- Picheny, Victor; Binois, Mickael; Habbal, Abderrahmane: A Bayesian optimization approach to find Nash equilibria (2019)
- Shamsutdinova, Tat’yana Mikhaĭlovna: Modelling of electric fields in axisymmetric systems for cathode protection of underground structures (2019)
- Ballester-Bolinches, Adolfo; Esteban-Romero, Ramón; Pérez-Calabuig, Vicente: A note on the rational canonical form of an endomorphism of a vector space of finite dimension (2018)