Pysal: A python library of spatial analytical methods. This chapter describes PySAL, an open source library for spatial analysis written in the object oriented language Python. PySAL grew out of the software development activities that were part of the Center for Spatially Integrated Social Sciences Tools Project (Goodchild et al. 2000). This National Science Foundation infrastructure project had as its goals to facilitate dissemination of spatial analysis software to social sciences, to develop a library of spatial data analysis modules, to develop prototypes implementing state of the art methods, and to initiate and nurture a community of open source developers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Bansal, Prateek; Krueger, Rico; Graham, Daniel J.: Fast Bayesian estimation of spatial count data models (2021)
- Jakob A. Dambon, Fabio Sigrist, Reinhard Furrer: varycoef: An R Package for Gaussian Process-based Spatially Varying Coefficient Models (2021) arXiv
- James D. Gaboardi, Sergio Rey, Stefanie Lumnitz: spaghetti: spatial network analysis in PySAL (2021) not zbMATH
- Bera, Anil K.; Bilias, Yannis; Yoon, Mann J.; Taşpınar, Süleyman; Doğan, Osman: Adjustments of Rao’s score test for distributional and local parametric misspecifications (2020)
- Stefanie Lumnitz; Dani Arribas-Bel Renan Xavier Cortes; James Gaboardi; Verena Griess; Wei Kang; Taylor Oshan; Levi John Wolf; Sergio Rey: splot - visual analytics for spatial statistics (2020) not zbMATH
- Leah Wasser, Maxwell B. Joseph, Joe McGlinchy, Jenny Palomino, Korinek, Nathan, Chris Holdgraf, Tim Head: EarthPy: A Python package that makes it easier toexplore and plot raster and vector data using opensource Python tools (2019) not zbMATH
- Martin Fleischmann: momepy: Urban Morphology Measuring Toolkit (2019) not zbMATH
- Bivand, Roger S.; Wong, David W. S.: Comparing implementations of global and local indicators of spatial association (2018)
- Jakubska-Busse, Anna; Janowicz, Maciej W.; Ochnio, L.; Ashbourn, J. M. A.: Pickover biomorphs and non-standard complex numbers (2018)
- Roger Bivand; Gianfranco Piras: Comparing Implementations of Estimation Methods for Spatial Econometrics (2015) not zbMATH
- Rey, Sergio J.: Fast algorithms for a space-time concordance measure (2014)
- Rey, Sergio J.: Show me the code: spatial analysis and open source (2009) ioport