Macaulay2 package ConformalBlocks - for vector bundles of conformal blocks on the moduli space of curves. Vector bundles of conformal blocks are vector bundles on the moduli stack of Deligne-Mumford stable n-pointed genus g curves Mg,n that arise in conformal field theory. Each triple (g,l,(λ1,...,λn)) with g a simple Lie algebra, l a nonnegative integer called the level, and (λ1,...,λn) an n-tuple of dominant integral weights of g specifies a conformal block bundle V=V(g,l,(λ1,...,λn)). This package computes ranks and first Chern classes of conformal block bundles on M0,n using formulas from Fakhruddin’s paper [Fakh]. Most of the functions are in this package are for Sn symmetric divisors and/or symmetrizations of divisors, but a few functions are included for non-symmetric divisors as well.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Hobson, Natalie L. F.: Quantum Kostka and the rank one problem for (\mathfraksl_2m) (2019)
- Hong, Jiuzu: Conformal blocks, Verlinde formula and diagram automorphisms (2019)
- Moon, Han-Bom; Swinarski, David: On the (S_n)-invariant F-conjecture (2019)
- Mukhopadhyay, Swarnava; Wentworth, Richard: Generalized theta functions, strange duality, and odd orthogonal bundles on curves (2019)
- Swinarski, David: Software for computing conformal block divisors on (\overlineM_0,n) (2018)
- Behan, Connor: PyCFTBoot: a flexible interface for the conformal bootstrap (2017)
- Belkale, P.; Gibney, A.; Mukhopadhyay, Swarnava: Nonvanishing of conformal blocks divisors on (\overline\mathrmM_0,n ) (2016)
- Belkale, Prakash; Gibney, Angela; Kazanova, Anna: Scaling of conformal blocks and generalized theta functions over (\overline\mathcalM_g,n) (2016)
- Kazanova, Anna: On (S_n)-invariant conformal blocks vector bundles of rank one on (\overlineM_0,n) (2016)
- Alexeev, Valery; Gibney, Angela; Swinarski, David: Higher-level (\mathfraksl_2) conformal blocks divisors on (\overlineM_0,n) (2014)
- Fakhruddin, Najmuddin: Chern classes of conformal blocks (2012)
Further publications can be found at: http://www2.macaulay2.com/Macaulay2/doc/Macaulay2-1.13/share/doc/Macaulay2/ConformalBlocks/html/___Bibliography.html