SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written in C and is callable from either C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution. The LU factorization routines can handle non-square matrices but the triangular solves are performed only for square matrices. The matrix columns may be preordered (before factorization) either through library or user supplied routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided for improved backward stability. Routines are also provided to equilibrate the system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds for the refined solutions.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 162 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 21 to 40 of 162.
- D’ambra, Pasqua; Filippone, Salvatore; Vassilevski, Panayot S.: BootCMatch. A software package for bootstrap AMG based on graph weighted matching (2018)
- Druinsky, Alex; Carlebach, Eyal; Toledo, Sivan: Wilkinson’s inertia-revealing factorization and its application to sparse matrices. (2018)
- Dutra do Carmo, E. G.; Fernandes, K. P.; Mansur, W. J.; Corbo, A. R.: A new continuous/discontinuous formulation for Stokes problem with analysis of InfSup stability (2018)
- Fohrmeister, Volker; Bartels, Alexander; Mosler, Jörn: Variational updates for thermomechanically coupled gradient-enhanced elastoplasticity -- implementation based on hyper-dual numbers (2018)
- Helenbrook, B. T.; Hrdina, J.: High-order adaptive arbitrary-Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) simulations of solidification (2018)
- Hoehme, Stefan; Bertaux, Francois; Weens, William; Grasl-Kraupp, Bettina; Hengstler, Jan G.; Drasdo, Dirk: Model prediction and validation of an order mechanism controlling the spatiotemporal phenotype of early hepatocellular carcinoma (2018)
- Mezzadri, Francesco; Galligani, Emanuele: An inexact Newton method for solving complementarity problems in hydrodynamic lubrication (2018)
- Moore, Stephen Edward: Discontinuous Galerkin isogeometric analysis for the biharmonic equation (2018)
- Sanderson, Conrad; Curtin, Ryan: A user-friendly hybrid sparse matrix class in C++ (2018)
- Schneider, Martin; Flemisch, B.; Helmig, R.; Terekhov, K.; Tchelepi, H.: Monotone nonlinear finite-volume method for challenging grids (2018)
- Shabat, Gil; Shmueli, Yaniv; Aizenbud, Yariv; Averbuch, Amir: Randomized LU decomposition (2018)
- Sojka, Radim; Horák, David; Hapla, Václav; Čermák, Martin: The impact of enabling multiple subdomains per MPI process in the TFETI domain decomposition method (2018)
- Till, Andrew T.; Warsa, James S.; Morel, Jim E.: Application of linear multifrequency-grey acceleration to preconditioned Krylov iterations for thermal radiation transport (2018)
- Torun, F. Sukru; Manguoglu, Murat; Aykanat, Cevdet: A novel partitioning method for accelerating the block Cimmino algorithm (2018)
- Walker, Shawn W.: FELICITY: a Matlab/C++ toolbox for developing finite element methods and simulation modeling (2018)
- Adams, Mark F.; Hirvijoki, Eero; Knepley, Matthew G.; Brown, Jed; Isaac, Tobin; Mills, Richard: Landau collision integral solver with adaptive mesh refinement on emerging architectures (2017)
- Al Akhras, H.; Elguedj, T.; Gravouil, A.; Rochette, M.: Towards an automatic isogeometric analysis suitable trivariate models generation -- application to geometric parametric analysis (2017)
- Batty, Christopher: A cell-centred finite volume method for the Poisson problem on non-graded quadtrees with second order accurate gradients (2017)
- Chaillat, Stéphanie; Darbas, Marion; Le Louër, Frédérique: Fast iterative boundary element methods for high-frequency scattering problems in 3D elastodynamics (2017)
- Filbet, Francis; Herda, Maxime: A finite volume scheme for boundary-driven convection-diffusion equations with relative entropy structure (2017)