SuperLU is a general purpose library for the direct solution of large, sparse, nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written in C and is callable from either C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting and triangular system solves through forward and back substitution. The LU factorization routines can handle non-square matrices but the triangular solves are performed only for square matrices. The matrix columns may be preordered (before factorization) either through library or user supplied routines. This preordering for sparsity is completely separate from the factorization. Working precision iterative refinement subroutines are provided for improved backward stability. Routines are also provided to equilibrate the system, estimate the condition number, calculate the relative backward error, and estimate error bounds for the refined solutions.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 162 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 121 to 140 of 162.
- Sala, Marzio; Stanley, Kendall S.; Heroux, Michael A.: On the design of interfaces to sparse direct solvers. (2008)
- Sethian, J. A.; Shan, Ying: Solving partial differential equations on irregular domains with moving interfaces, with applications to superconformal electrodeposition in semiconductor manufacturing (2008)
- Tabarraei, A.; Sukumar, N.: Extended finite element method on polygonal and quadtree meshes (2008)
- Toivanen, J. I.; Haslinger, J.; Mäkinen, R. A. E.: Shape optimization of systems governed by Bernoulli free boundary problems (2008)
- Agoshkov, V. I.; Gusev, A. V.; Diansky, N. A.; Oleinikov, R. V.: An algorithm for the solution of the ocean hydrothermodynamics problem with variational assimilation of the sea level function data (2007)
- Grigori, Laura; Li, Xiaoye S.: Towards an accurate performance modeling of parallel sparse factorization (2007)
- Grigori, L.; Cosnard, M.; Ng, E. G.: On the row merge tree for sparse LU factorization with partial pivoting (2007)
- Hwang, Feng-Nan; Cai, Xiao-Chuan: A class of parallel two-level nonlinear Schwarz preconditioned inexact Newton algorithms (2007)
- Jardin, S. C.; Breslau, J.; Ferraro, N.: A high-order implicit finite element method for integrating the two-fluid magnetohydrodynamic equations in two dimensions (2007)
- Larson, Gregory; Snyder, Deryl; Abeele, David Vanden; Clees, Tanja: Application of single-level, pointwise algebraic, and smoothed aggregation multigrid methods to direct numerical simulations of incompressible turbulent flows (2007) ioport
- Son, Seung Woo; Malkowski, Konrad; Chen, Guilin; Kandemir, Mahmut; Raghavan, Padma: Reducing energy consumption of parallel sparse matrix applications through integrated link/CPU voltage scaling (2007) ioport
- Stebel, Jan; Mäkinen, Raino A. E.; Toivanen, Jukka I.: Optimal shape design in a fibre orientation model. (2007)
- Yuan, Weiran; Chen, Pu; Liu, Kaishin: A new quasi-unsymmetric sparse linear systems solver for meshless local Petrov-Galerkin method (MLPG) (2007)
- Elssel, Kolja; Voss, Heinrich: Reducing huge gyroscopic eigenproblems by automated multi-level substructuring (2006)
- Heil, Matthias; Hazel, Andrew L.: \textttoomph-lib -- an object-oriented multi-physics finite-element library (2006)
- Lin, Paul T.; Sala, Marzio; Shadid, John N.; Tuminaro, Ray S.: Performance of fully coupled algebraic multilevel domain decomposition preconditioners for incompressible flow and transport (2006)
- Pardo, D.; Demkowicz, L.: Integration of (hp)-adaptivity and a two-grid solver for elliptic problems (2006)
- Rickett, Christopher D.; Choi, Sung-Eun; Rasmussen, Craig E.; Sottile, Matthew J.: Rapid prototyping frameworks for developing scientific applications: A case study (2006) ioport
- Shadid, J. N.; Salinger, A. G.; Pawlowski, R. P.; Lin, P. T.; Hennigan, G. L.; Tuminaro, R. S.; Lehoucq, R. B.: Large-scale stabilized FE computational analysis of nonlinear steady-state transport/reaction systems (2006)
- Yuan, Wei-ran; Chen, Pu; Liu, Kai-xin: High performance sparse solver for unsymmetrical linear equations with out-of-core strategies and its application on meshless methods (2006)