AutoDock Vina is an open-source program for doing molecular docking. It was designed and implemented by Dr. Oleg Trott in the Molecular Graphics Lab at The Scripps Research Institute.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Jain, Sahil; Baranwal, Manoj: Computational analysis in designing T cell epitopes enriched peptides of Ebola glycoprotein exhibiting strong binding interaction with HLA molecules (2019)
- Rout, Subhashree; Mahapatra, Rajani Kanta: \textitInsilico analysis of \textitplasmodiumfalciparum CDPK5 protein through molecular modeling, docking and dynamics (2019)
- Fu, Yi; Zhao, Ji; Chen, Zhiguo; Chen, Xiaole: Insights into the molecular mechanisms of protein-ligand interactions by molecular docking and molecular dynamics simulation: a case of oligopeptide binding protein (2018)
- Janaina Cruz Pereira, Ernesto Raul Caffarena, Cicero dos Santos: Boosting Docking-based Virtual Screening with Deep Learning (2016) arXiv
- Tardu, Mehmet; Rahim, Fatih; Kavakli, I. Halil; Turkay, Metin: Milp-hyperbox classification for structure-based drug design in the discovery of small molecule inhibitors of SIRTUIN6 (2016)
- Fatemi, Mohammad H.; Heidari, Afsane; Gharaghani, Sajjad: QSAR prediction of HIV-1 protease inhibitory activities using docking derived molecular descriptors (2015)
- Shinde, Sonali; Mol, Milsee; Jamdar, Virashree; Singh, Shailza: Molecular modeling and molecular dynamics simulations of GPI 14 in \textitLeishmaniamajor: insight into the catalytic site for active site directed drug design (2014)
- Kim, Chong-Min; Won, Chung-In; Kim, Jae-Kwan; Ryu, Joonghyun; Bhak, Jong; Kim, Deok-Soo: Protein-ligand docking based on beta-shape (2010)
- Trott, Oleg; Olson, Arthur J.: Autodock vina: improving the speed and accuracy of docking with a new scoring function, efficient optimization, and multithreading (2010) ioport