The rakaposhi Stream Cipher. In this paper, we introduce the rakaposhi stream cipher. The algorithm is based on Dynamic Linear Feedback Shift Registers, with a simple and potentially scalable design, and is particularly suitable for hardware applications with restricted resources. The rakaposhi stream cipher offers 128-bit security, and aims to complement the current eSTREAM portfolio of hardware-oriented stream ciphers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Feng, Xiutao; Gong, Guang: On algebraic immunity of trace inverse functions on finite fields of characteristic two (2016)
- Ding, Lin; Jin, Chenhui; Guan, Jie; Zhang, Shaowu; Cui, Ting; Zhao, Wei: New related key attacks on the RAKAPOSHI stream cipher (2015)
- Roy, Dibyendu; Datta, Pratish; Mukhopadhyay, Sourav: Algebraic cryptanalysis of stream ciphers using decomposition of Boolean function (2015)
- Orumiehchiha, Mohammad Ali; Pieprzyk, Josef; Shakour, Elham; Steinfeld, Ron: Security evaluation of rakaposhi stream cipher (2013) ioport
- Isobe, Takanori; Ohigashi, Toshihiro; Morii, Masakatu: Slide cryptanalysis of lightweight stream cipher RAKAPOSHI (2012)
- Cid, Carlos; Kiyomoto, Shinsaku; Kurihara, Jun: The \textscrakaposhistream cipher (2009) ioport