Calques 3D is a microworld designed for constructing, observing and manipulating geometrical figures in space. It allows an intuitive and adaptable access to environment features. Intuitive because it has to be used by students who do not have preparation. Adaptable because it has to allow the teacher to decide, with respect to his own pedagogy, which primitives and operations will be made available to the student.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio: A brief note on the approach to the conic sections of a right circular cone from dynamic geometry (2017)
- Botana, Francisco: A parametric approach to 3D dynamic geometry (2014)
- Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio; van Labeke, Nicolas; Roanes-Macías, Eugenio: Connecting the 3D DGS Calques3D with the CAS Maple (2010)
- Roanes-Macías, Eugenio; Roanes-Lozano, Eugenio: A Maple package for automatic theorem proving and discovery in 3D-geometry (2007)
- Botana, Francisco: Automatic determination of algebraic surfaces as loci of points (2003)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.calques3d.org/publications.html